Hi all,
currently I am having a challenge with the JMWE-plugin, namely with the "separation of duties"-condition.
We've got the classic case: While one colleague shall be able to "resolve" an issue, he must not be able to "close" the same issue (and vice versa).
What I did: In the "close issue"-transition I've added a JMWE-condition (only that condition!):
"Only a user who has never transitioned the issue from In Progress to Resolved can execute this transition."
Results:
1.) If I resolve an issue, I cannot close the issue (right!), anybody else can close it (right!)
2.) If anybody else resolves an issue, I can close it (right!), but the "resolver" himself can close it as well (wrong!)
This is quite strange and difficult to debug, as it seems to work only partially as required and expected. As mentioned no other conditions apply to the "close issue" transition.
I am project lead (we even temporarily changed that) and in the same roles as the other testing colleagues.
Anyone any idea? Hints are highly appreciated!
Cheers
Kai