how to create a new group in confluence 3.5
What is external directory.
image2016-5-11 14:18:10.png
Go to Admin -> User maintenance -> Groups and click "add". If you're using internal users.
If it's external (AD, Crowd etc) then you'll need to add them in the external user directory system.
External directory needs to be created..?
I don't know. You seem to have added a screenshot of your directory list to your question since I answered, but that doesn't tell me anything other than you have external directories.
"External directory needs to be created?" is something I can't answer. Do you need another directory? What has that got to do with adding users into existing directories?
We are not able to create group in confluence version 35.5. We tried giving AD- Foresters users , read/write permission.
Now we are able to create with no error (earlier error used to be like failed to create server logs.)
but we are not able to view the group, although we don't get any error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.