Hello.
I tried create custom notification template using JIRA email this issue plugin.
I was following steps in documentation:
http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Event+Notifications
Notifications are not going into email query.
Does anybody seen this problem? Any advices?
Hi Tomas,
I'm here to help. I have seen your direct email and will reply to that one.
Tibor
In the meantime a specific, detailed tutorial is available for setting up notifications: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Setting+up+Customized+Notifications
Hey guys,
I ran into the same problem just today. JIRA standart events are working, custom events are not.
Did you guys figure it out yet? I would be interested in your solution.
Regards,
Chris
Hi Christopher, can you please explain the situation you are experience?
Just tested now, and it worked fine.
To test custom events, create the events in JIRA and make sure you have a workflow transition that fires the custom event.
Set up notification rules for this event and also make sure that JETI Notification is mapped to the project your issue is in.
for testing purposes, I recommend you change your profile setting "My changes: do not notify me" to "My changes: notify me" otherwise you will not receive notifications for your changes.
If you have more questions, please let me know.
Hi Tibor,
after some further tests i can say that this problem is most probably caused by a custom post function that fires events. The basic JIRA post function for firing events is working without problems, therefore I believe it might be a problem of event listeners or something.
To sum up, the problem is on our side, not part of the JETI plugin.
Thanks Tibor, I'd been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why I wasn't receiving notifications. Until I made the 'My Changes: Notify me' change. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.