Hi Jon,
Thank you very much for your response, but unfortunately this did not work. Let me try to explain more fully what I'm trying to do, perhaps I'm going about it all the wrong way:
I'm trying to set up a kanban with the following swimlanes to aid in a maintenance queue for a large amount of websites. The plan is that there will be this board to allow developers to pull tickets whenever they have extra time, and to allow producers to gauge the level of the backlog to schedule maintenance sprints (planned on a separate scrum board) when the backlog becomes large enough.
Fast Track: This is for issues set with "High" priority, which are not labeled "backlog" or "hold." This is for issues that should be completed within the next couple of days.
Pull Next: This is for issues set with "Medium" or "Low" priority which are not labeled "backlog" or "hold." This is for issues which should be completed after everything in the Fast Track lane is completed.
Backlog: This is for ALL issues, regardless of priority, which are labeled "backlog." This is so that we can differentiate between what is "High" priority in the sense that it is an issue that does not need to be completed this week, but is highest in priority for the backlog.
Hold: This is for ALL issues, regardless of priority, which are labeled "hold." The label "hold" indicates that the issue is not yet ready for a developer to begin work, but I would still like to see the issue on the board to forecast what developer resources I'll need to allocate for in the near future.
The problem that I seem to be having is that my queries for issues based on priority are overriding the labels field.
Thanks!