We have a project where we would rather not use Fix Version (we have a different field called build iteration). Is there a way to get the TaskBoard swimlane view to use this custom field rather than Fix Version?
Thanks
Ben
Hey Ben, would you mind mentioning which version of GreenHopper you're using? This will help us answer!
Specifically, the answer to this is very different if you're using GreenHopper 5.7 as opposed to 5.8 with the inclusion of Rapid Board.
-Simon
We are on a pretty old version then I guess: Jira (v4.2.4-b591#591). Can you help?
sorry, meant to add that as a comment... I am going to put it in here, now
I have Ben's exact question!!!! I am using Greenhopper 5.7.4. I thought maybe you could create a custom field that uses the Version picker and maybe sort on that new JIRA 'bucket,' but that was a no go. Please let me know if you need any additional information, at least of me!
I have Ben's exact question!!!! I am using Greenhopper 5.7.4. I thought maybe you could create a custom field that uses the Version picker and maybe sort on that new JIRA 'bucket,' but that was a no go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.