My org has a self-hosted instance of Bitbucket/Stash. I have git experience, but not much as a "git admin" (although git seems to require everyone to be an admin to some extent).
I've created a project and repo. I did an initial checkin and push of a codebase, and also created and merged a pull request (from myself). The basic process appears to work. I'm only doing this to prototype enhancing the dev process for a real project and team I work on.
We use a Jenkins build server.
I need to understand all of my options for causing the creation of a pull request to automatically communicate with Jenkins to run a build of the source repository on the source branch, and to coordinate the results of that build with Bitbucket. I've tried to browse the docs, but I can't find a clear story in there for how to do these things.