I would like to tie JIRA into Zendesk and setup tickets sharing from Zendesk into JIRA.
How can I get JIRA server URL (https://mydomain.jira.com) ?
Is it mandatory to have https://mydomain.jira.com or I can have https://jira.mydomain.com for that purpose?
Thanks in advance.
Hi Hakob,
If you want to get such a domain, you can sign up for JIRA OnDemand where your going to have this kind of domain: https:\\[jira_instance].atlassian.net but this is not necessary to integrate with Zendesk, indeed your can integrate with Zendesk using any domain if your own.
To start with that, you may need to have Zendesk connector for JIRA (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.plugins.connector.zendesk.zendesk-connector-plugin) installed in your instance and an active Zendesk instance.
For the full instructions, you can follow the details here:
https://support.zendesk.com/entries/20560907-Setting-up-and-using-Zendesk-with-JIRA
Hope it helps!
Cheers,
Omar
Hi Omar,
Thank you for the responce.
Yes, it helps me.
Regards,
Hakob
Can you try www.integratecloud.comfor easy sync between Zendesk and Atlassian JIRA.Following is a quick video tour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpxTq9_uvlk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.