How can I change "Reporter" via workflow to related issue's "Reporter" during "Create Issue" transition or "Copy issue function"?
Thank You
You'll need a post-function to do that during a transition. You might want to write one for yourself or maybe use the script-runner plugin (it provides a framework and hooks for you to write stuff like this and saves you having to write things from scratch)
Appreciate if you can paste the script for changing reporter as I need that too :-)
Thanks!
Check this (paste this to Script Runner )
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor; import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue; import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager; import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue; String issueKeyFrom = "KEY-1"; String issueKeyTo = "KEY-2"; IssueManager issueManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueManager(); Issue issueFrom = issueManager.getIssueObject(issueKeyFrom); MutableIssue issueTo = issueManager.getIssueObject(issueKeyTo); issueTo.setReporter(issueFrom.getReporterUser()); issueTo.store();
I've written this as a plugin for free. Binary you can find here:
https://bitbucket.org/intenso/change-reporter/src/2a119369c331/change-reporter-1.0.jar
Fell free to raise an issue for any change requests at https://bitbucket.org/intenso/change-reporter/issues
Is it possible to use this plugin to set the Reporter to be the current user?
In version 1.1 I've added requested feature.
https://bitbucket.org/intenso/change-reporter/src/265a1319ccc1/change-reporter-1.1.jar
Have fun!
Great! thanks!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.