How can I search an issue by 'External issue ID' ?
Tanks in advance
Thank you.
It works with the following format: "External issue ID" ~ "13951" .
can you specify what you mean with "external issue id" ?
I have migrated DB of Bugzilla into JIRA. Now I would like to find an issue (on JIRA environment) which is correspond to my bug ID. In the issue body I see my bug ID as an "External Issue ID".
oh ok. i see this KB
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Importing+Data+from+Bugzilla
where they say
Each imported issue will be given a new JIRA ID, and the old Bugzilla ID will be saved into a JIRA custom field called 'External issue ID'. This custom field is searchable, so you can search for JIRA issues by their old Bugzilla ID.
you can use JQL to search in customfields.
we have a customfield for domains... if i want to search for ".com" entries i can search like this:
Domain ~ ".com"
it should be possible to use "External issue ID ~ YourID_here"
please try
great...do you mind marking this answer as the correct one?
have a great day
Yes, of course! The answer is correct.
Best Regards,
Hakob
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.