I've created a custom workflow, custom screens, custom fields, and schemes for the previously mentioned. I've associated all this to my project and it all seems to be working excluding the display of the Resolution screen.
My question is how to do I get the resolve screen to display to the user during a transition that it is already associated to? It seems no matter what screen I select for the transition it always displays one of my custom screens I've created (the screen I've associated to the Create issue operation). I do not have any screens associated to the Edit or View Issue Operation in the Screen Scheme ... should I associate the Resolution screen to one of those?!
Thanks!
EDIT: Below I have the following images - Screen Scheme, Text Workflow view, Start Work Transition (No Screen Associated), and Work Complete Transition (Resolve Screen Associated).
When I select any transition from the issue (i.e. click the Start Work button) the HD Add Service Request screen is displayed to the user.



