About Confuence 5.9:
How can I disable the SYRACOM 2-factor auth for specific networks / subnets?
Is there a whitelist we can update to add our internal networks to enforce 2-factor auth only if access occurs from external networks?
Thanks-AM-
Yes, you can whitelist subnet(s) in the add-on's options panel, devices in those subnets bypass the add-on.
Hey, i tried that in serveral ways, but it did not work. I tried the following possibilities:
- 172.16.0.0 /12
- 172.18.*.*,172.19.*.*,172.20.*.*,172.21.*.*
- 172.16-32.*.*
What did I miss?
Here's an example of what I did:
With our public IP addresses blurred out of course.
Thank you Niek,
I have the same configuration (without the public addresses, of course) but still am asked for a PIN when coming from 172.18.21.144 but not from 172.16.22.167.
Do you have an explanation?
The format is
172.16.0.0/12
Not
172.16.0.0 /12
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.