Here in Russia 20 of febriary is a working day.
How can we set this Tempo plugin?
Hi Vasiliy
In Tempo Timesheets it is possible to configure custom holiday schemes. For more information please see: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO0716/Holiday+Schemes
Best regards,
Heiða
Tempo
Hmm... I believe he is asking to add a working day to the workload scheme. Here is the link to do that : https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Workload+Schemes. New users are already added however, old users must be added I believe that have NOT used Tempo Timesheet before.
There are 53 in 2016 year. In 52 of it saturday is a holiday, but only 20 of febriary is working day. This is an exception. Can I set only this saturday as working day?
I'm sorry, there no answer.I have the same problem: how to set only 1 saturday (feb 20, 2016) as working day. Is it possible?
Hi Vasiliy and Anatoly
Unfortunately I misread the original question. The function to make weekend days into working days is currently not supported in Tempo Timesheets.
It has been requested by several users in: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-535 and in several duplicate issues.
Please vote and comment on the feature request to increase the priority of it. Tempo product owners continuously review such requests for product eligibility.
Ok, I see. Will wait we solution.
Hi,
I also have the need to set a weekend into working days, by issue
Anne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.