How to assign a project to a project category?
Go to the project header and click on the category at the top of the page (you have to be an admin to do this)
Some projects do not show categories in the header.
How do I change that?
Thank you
Sorry, the ADMIN header - that always displays Category: Value (value being "none" when it's not set)
Perfect
I can create a project and I can create a project category. I would love to have someone guide me in linking a project to a project category.
Below screenshot shows all the option available in my JIRA instance for Project categories. I also looked at the project settings but did see anything there either.
I have full JIRA admin rights and still can't associate a category with two projects. Any ideas?
What type of project is it?
Software project - setup the same way we've created our other projects.
Ok, I asked because I have a feeling the new "agilty" projects don't have categories. A Software project will have it, so either you don't have the rights to edit the category, or it's been disabled somehow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.