Hello, I am currently experimenting with the JIRA webhook utility and it is working great. I am interested in a filter which will exclude the updates from one specific user from the webhook notification, for example: I have 3 users: admin, mega and mega2. I want to receive webhook notifications when mega and mega2 make issue changes, but not to receive notifications when admin makes changes.
The filter I am currently trying to utilize is as follows:
project = "Test" AND cf[10000] is not EMPTY AND NOT status changed by admin
The problem that I have with it is that, in this configuration I stop receiving notifications from all the users, not only admin user. If change the operator to "AND", so that only admin user notification will be filtered, I start receiving notifications from all users. So it appears as though the filter is not working properly.
However if I try to use "non-existent" user, like this "admin11" like:
project = "Test" AND cf[10000] is not EMPTY AND NOT status changed by admin11,
Then I start getting messages from the other users. So at the same time it appears that the filter is either working, or the whole clause is negated.
I am really confused by this behavior. Any clarifications/suggestions will be appreciated.