I create a new filter with Advanced Searching : project in myProjects()But no result ... and I cannot find this function back in the Online Documentation
This is actually a Script Runner function - see documentation here. What it does is:
Selects only issues from projects in which you are a member. Being a member means being in any role, except where that is by virtue of being in a group with a global permission. That is, many projects will have the group jira-users in the Users role. These won’t be included in myProjects, as generally you will not be interested in them.
if you need help with that, can you provide the version of ScriptRunner pls
Thanks for your reaction: Installed version:Instal Installed version: 3.1.4
Thanks for your Answer.
In this case people are individually added to the "Developer" role, but also no result when using myProjects()
some changes were made to that, can you try the most recent version?
FYI, I don't have permission to change towards the most recent version myself, so I'll have to wait...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.