I have JIRA6.2 installed on our server. I need it to upgrade it to JIRA6.5. We need following informations for this activity.
Thanks in advance.
Oddly, the first hit on google is the standard documentation on this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Upgrading+JIRA which covers all of your questions, except maybe "how long", which you won't know until you test it for yourself.
Note that it says 6.4. 6.5 is not even in "early access" yet and even if it was, you should NEVER upgrade to an early-access version of JIRA - they are purely for testing and looking at new features.
Hi Nic, Thanks for your response. Yes, we are checking with our client whether they want JIRA 6.4 or 6.5. I will let you know if I would need any more help. Thanks again.
Doesn't matter what they want. 6.5 isn't there.
Hi there,
Complementing what Nic mentioned, we always recommend that you do the upgrade in a test environment beforehand to make sure that the process is complete and you won't have any major downtime in your production environment.
Surely there is some expert who offers time-travel?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.