I have added labels to a page but when I try and use the Content Report Table macro to list pages with my labels it does not work. labels that were already associated with the page do work but not my labels.
Dave,
It could be a timing or indexing issue.
Sometimes when I add the excerpt macro and then want to use it in another page, it can take a few mins for the info to filter through Confluence. On the otherhand it might be that you need to run an re-index.
Is your dashboard refreshing with new changes? If it isn't you should re-index your install.
Cheers.
Hi Mick
I did see an article that said it could be related to indexing so I have asked my administrator to look at that. Hopefully that will fix it.
Re-indexing is our friend.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.