Hi Justin,
Zapier appears to leverage JIRA's rest api for integration, so essentially the user you enter in when configuring it will need rights to complete any action Zapier is firing off.
Hi David, thanks for responding! I am the administrator so I have access to any and everything with our JIRA account. I think it has something to do with the "Sign Up Options", for the restricted by domains section, should I enter "zapier" as a domain? Currently I only have "fuizmedia.com" as the domain.
Or maybe because we only have a trial account.
One last question, I am selecting justin.jones@fuiszmedia.com's JIRA 6.x account, should I be trying to sync JIRA 5.0 New Issue to Slack Send New Message instead? I'm not sure.
You can also integrate JIRA and Slack by using Connect - https://connect.xyz/
In this tool you can also connect different apps, they're still adding new apps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.