Several times, our developers have cloned a Stash repo's corresponding Jenkins project when standing up a new software component's continuous integration cycle. Our Jenkins projects are configured to notify Stash upon completion. However, when cloning a Jenkins project, Jenkins often (always?) immediately runs a build, before the developer even finishes customizing the new project and saving the Jenkins project configuration. This results in pull requests on the original Stash repo getting stuck with a failed build from the new project. As far as I can tell, the only way to allow such a pull request to be merged is to have an admin uncheck the 'Require N or more successful builds' setting in the repo properties. I plan on following up on the Jenkins side to investigate why cloned projects kick off builds immediately, but the question remains - how can I remove a failed Jenkins build from a Stash pull request?