Hey Everyone, I'm pretty new to the world of JIRA and banging my head against the wall trying to figure out a way to triage our issues that fits well into our workflow. Our company has a general "untriaged" project where we let everyone file issues and then we go through and triage those issues into our active projects. I've ran into several productivity problems doing this and was wondering if JIRA experts out there might have some advice or tricks to help make this easier. Here's a quick list of nags at the moment.
1) Moving an issue changes the project I'm working in.
We go through a list of bugs to triage but as we move them I have to open the "move issue" process in a new tab each time or I lose the place in our triage Queue, Is there anyway to move an issue without it losing my place in the list of issues I am currently going through?
2) Issue bounce back
When selecting a new project type, it doesn't maintain the selection "Current Issue Type" even though we use the same workflow for all projects. Is this a bug or is there anything I can do to fix this?
3) Change data during the move process
I would really like to be able to change *any* of the data about the bug as part of the move, process. Is there a way to change the "update fields" page to have all the information about the bug, the same as editing it?
4) The confirmation page
Is there any way to disable this page? I don't really need it and it's just an extra click.
Generally it feels like the workflow for moving an issue is super complicated, requiring a total of at least five clicks to make it through the process where I would love one or two. Any advice or JIRA config stuff I could change to simplify this would be greatly appreciated.