Is it still incompatible with JIRA Data Center?
No, it is not yet compatible with JIRA DC.
Now that we have released ScriptRunner for Stash, we can focus on ScriptRunner for JIRA and that means we are working on JIRA Data Center compatibility now.
I don't have a date yet, but I can say weeks rather than months all going well.
Any Update? We're moving to DC late this year but I need to pull the e-brake on this purchase if we can't use ScriptRunner..
Sorry Charles, I thought I answered all of the Atlassian Answer questions related to this. Yes, we have a DC compatible version now. It will be available in Version 4.0 of ScriptRunner for JIRA. Please note: it will be a paid Add-on as of version 4.0 which will be released in very early September 2015. There is an Adaptavist blog post outlining the details available here: http://www.adaptavist.com/w/continuing-to-develop-scriptrunner-for-jira/
Now that Jira DC has been out for a few years, is ScriptRunner now compatible to use with DC?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.