For no appearant reason, one afternoon last week, our incoming email handler started parsing email incorrectly. Actually, not parsing at all. The entire raw content of the message is stored in the description. Headers and all. See screenshot.
This has happened once before, late last year, and a restart of the Jira service seemed to resolve it. I chalked it up to memory corruption or solar flares or something. This time it's not going away. The service and server have been restarted numerous times. For giggles I upgraded from 6.0.3 to 6.1.7. No joy. No smoking guns in the event logs either. Even in debug mode. I have an open issue with Atlassian, but wanted to know if anyone else has seen this before. My users are becoming restless.
You may notice this test message in the screenshot is from Office 365. We have a mixed environment. The mailbox Jira is using is internal and has been stable for years. Sending from internal account or external account doesn't seem to make any difference.
Thanks in advance!
Bryan
