After login some users open the first issue and tab 'Comments' is open, some others open with the 'All' tab. How can I set the default tab panel in Activity Section after login?
Hi Martin. You still can find this article in the link https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+change+the+default+tab+panel+from+Comments+to+All
Let me know if this helps.
-Teilor
Unfortonately page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Changing+the+Default+Tab+Panel+from+Comments+to+All is deleted...
Hi Teilor, thanks, this link describes exactely what I wanted to know.
So I know that the tag <default>true</default> is set well and the problem is not any JIRA configuration. The strange expanding of the 'All' tab (the first) is probably caused by the terminal software or browser. Any experiences with this?
Martin
Did you find anything more about this? Did you have to end up editing the file or maybe find a plugin to do this? We are trying to find a way without editing the <jira-install>/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/velocity.properties file.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.