I have scripts to run behat in a php project, it passes but it says no tests found.
How do I get these tests recognised?
Though I'm not familiar with behat, it seems it is capable of writing test results in the popular JUnit format:
behat supports 6 formatters out of the box:...junit - generates a report similar to Ant+JUnit....
behat supports 6 formatters out of the box:
junit - generates a report similar to Ant+JUnit.
Bamboo supports various tests tasks (amongst them also PHPUnit, but I think it won't help here), and JUnit in particular:
As visible in the screenshot, the task's main feature is to parse test results generated within the current build (or preceding ones via the advanced option). Accordingly, it should be able to pick up the JUnit test results generated by behat as well.
As Steffen says, you need to output into JUnit format.
Indeed. All working thank you both
Phil, would you be kind enough to share how you got the Behat tests running? How did you convert the output to JUnit? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.