Hi,
I can I recognize a macro by its name?
For example I want to use macro that replace all text when user start to type:
image2015-1-12 17:24:22.png
How can I recognize which macro it is?
Thanks,
Ester
Hello Ester, you may do that by using a curly bracket "{" plus a User Macro which will invoke that component into Confluence editor. Note that while there are examples on the syntax for composing a User Macro, they may require a bit of tinkering before you can get to the functioning code.
A good shortcut would be to employ an add on such as Quick Suggest which delivers the feature, you may like to look for other options within http://marketplace.atlassian.com
Hello Guilherne,
I meant that I see an existing macro in several pages (blueprints) but don't have a clue how can I implement them because I there's no option to see the macro name once it implemented on such page.
I can I know what is the name of the macro below?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.