is it only me or is someone else experiencing the same behavior?
googled for it back and forth and has found nothing so far
thanks in advace
This issue is fixed in 3.10.0.1
That is what I have found as well. The way I get around it is I put the diagram on a page and then use the page include macro to get it to show on the blog post. It's inconvenient, but it works.
Created https://desk.draw.io/browse/DFC-73, it'll be assigned today and we'll report back.
thanks - status of DFC-73 shows as "done" with no further details... will it be fixed in a next release?
It's worth pointing these things out to us, we weren't aware of the problem until Andrei posted here.
confirmed working - thanks for a quick fix
Happens to us in Confluence 5.10.4... I didn't get the work-around
Thanks
Are you trying to put a diagram in a blog post or in a comment?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.