Hi
Can u please hel me and tell me how to add a custom icon like stop progress, resolve issue...
I suspect you might be asking for something else, but the answer to your question is just "Edit the workflow to add what you need" - see http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow
If it's something else, could you explain in more detail what you're trying to add?
I know that, but my question is
How to add more custom buttons on the left side of the picture, near edit assign comment
iT LOOKS not so simple like i thought
can it be done simpler?
I don't think it can.
What Jira is doing is presenting the user with a list of things that they can do to the Issue, outside the workflow (Edit, comment, delete, etc). It filters the list through permissions of course, e.g. comment won't be there unless the user has comment permission, so if you're missing an option, check the permissions.
If you want to add a new action to that list, then yes, it's moderately easy to add the text, but then what does it actually do? You need to tell Jira what it should do when it's clicked, and that needs code.
I'm not actually sure what you'd expect it to do - I mean, I can add a button to my browser with a few lines of xml that says "make tea", but I'd still need to do the coding and build the machine to do it when clicked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.