Basically I need to make a user to receive a notifications via email when he is mentioned in a comment.
Is it possible to enable that?
Hey Bruno!
The short answer is that JIRA and Confluence use very different notification scheming, and as such, they will not inherit these settings from each other.
That said, if you use an '@mention' in Confluence, the mentioned user will, by default, receive an email notification. Are you seeing different behavior?
Confluence - Mentions
Hope that helps!
Yes, I am! I've read that we need to have a plugin called "Confluence Mentions Plugin". It seems that it is default when installing Confluence but I checked on "manage add-ons" and I've not found this plugin installed.Besides, I searched it on Find new Addo-ns and I do not found it there too.Do you have any tip?
That's odd! It should definitely be installed by default. I assume when you're searching for the plugin, you're filtering them by 'System' plugins, right?
Also, as for behavior, when you're adding a comment and you attempt an @mention, does a context window pop up that attempts to autocomplete the username?
What version of Confluence are you on, also?
I've found it! Really, it's installed (Confluence Mentions Plugin).Yes, when I'm adding a comment a context window pop up to autocomplete the username.My Confluence version is 5.9.7
well, I don't know what could be happening
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.