Hello, I am trying to export a confluence page to a pdf in some build automation (Jenkins).
I have managed to get the pageId of the page I want to export.
When I tried to use the URL in the following fashion
wget {url copied from the tools -> export pdf } -o blah.pdf
I get the following error
$ wget https://confluence.blah.com:8443/spaces/flyingpdf/pdfpageexport.action?pageId=13959783
--2014-01-02 15:20:09-- https://confluence.blah.com:8443/spaces/flyingpdf/pdfpageexport.action?pageId=13959783
Resolving confluence.blah.com(confluence.blah.com)... 105.144.22.63
Connecting to confluence.sisa.samsung.com(confluence.blah.com)|105.144.22.63|:8443... connected.
ERROR: The certificate of ‘confluence.blah.com’ is not trusted.
ERROR: The certificate of ‘confluence.blah.com’ hasn't got a known issuer.
If you want to perform actions on your Confluence instance through cli, I would advice you to have a look at the Atlassian Command Line Interface. Several examples of command you can use, among which pdf page exports, can be found here
Add --no-check-certificate to wget command line and it should work mostly.
Has anyone ever got this working? How did you handle authentication?
Did you ever get this to work along with authentication?
For you guys asking how to handle authentication you should be able to pass --user and --password to wget.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.