I'm migrating our instance from v3.13.5 to v5.1.7
The icon in activity stream is non-existent. So it looks broken. How do I insert a default Icon here for all the Jira users ?
Please check the BASE URL in General Configuration is set up correctly as well.
Hi Xinfu,
There seems to be a problem with your avatars. Did you make a backup of them before migrating? If this is really the issue, you could also ask all users to change their avatar from their profile page.
Hope it helps.
Thanks everyone. baseURL is the problem. Since I'm working on a test instance that was migrated from the production instance, the baseURL still pointing to the prod baseURL
Jeison,
Thank you for your reply. You seemed onto the real cause. The thing is, in v3x, we never had personal avatar. Now suddenly, thousands of users need an avatar. How can I insert a default avatar for all of them so it doesn't look bad. They always have a chance to alter it alter.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.