like this:
1. first do this
<supporting picture>
2. next do this
<yet another supporting picture>
Is this possible ?
Claus,
I would look into our source editor.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor.confluence-source-editor
It will give you the ability to edit the raw html of a page and ensure that your items are formatted like the following
<ol> <li> {picture1} </li> <li> {picture2} </li> </ol>
Hi,
with Wiki Markup, it works like this:
# abd \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\ # bdfs \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\ # asdf \\ \\ !po1.jpg! \\ \\
Cheers
Thomas
If using using the new edittor (aka, Confleunce version is greater then 4.0) we can start the list and at the end of the first line press 'shift+enter' to start a new line (but not a new numbered line). Then drag and drop the image into place and then press 'enter' which will start the next numbered line.
The above may be a bit confusing so I made a video at the following link as well showing the process, enjoy.
http://screencast.com/t/xxoAlagqWGny
I did it putting the pictures inside a div macro with a style display:table to solve positioning errors.
This is the holy grail of Confluence editing! I have no idea how many hours I've struggled with formatting lists containing code blocks and images but that stops now
I found you can paste the image to a part of the page that is not a numbered list such as the bottom. Then you can click and drag it to under the numbered line you want.
If you paste the image to the number line it wont work and you cant drag the image to be under the line either. It must add something to the markup when you paste an image to the numbered line. You can only click and drag the image under the numbered line if no image was on the numbered line before.
This should be the accepted answer.
Bloody brilliant!
You can also drag a picture to a page.
Brilliant!
1. text text
2. <press enter here so it puts 3 below> <now click on backspace here and 3 changes to 2, now you can paste your picture here>
3.
Yes but WHY should we have to buy an additional application to carry out a simple task?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.