Hi everybody!
I have a question about importing from CSV.
I have a CSV file with my issues with different fields (ProjectName, ProjectKey, Summary, Description, Status, Assignee, ...) and I want to import it.
All the csv file is well-format for Jira.
When I start to import, Jira gives me an error.
I understand that the error is caused by the different name of the Status that I have in my issue and that I have in my csv.
When Jira starts to import, it create a new project with ProjectName and ProjectKey take from the csv, and it set the Default Workflow (Open, Close, Reopen...). My status in the csv are differents (Receive, Approved, Need more info, Development,...).
What can I do to set that when I import a csv file in Jira, it have to create a new project with MY Workflow???
I tried to: create the project, set MY workflow and after import the issue from the csv. There is a problem doing this, because in the Project Home, where I can see the "30 days summary" between created and resolved issues, the number of the issue created is 0.
Any suggestions???
Regards,
Marco