I have one Project with several custom forms (Issues/Screens/Custom Fields) I've made. But one of these Issues I want to have Required fields associated with it.
Now, when I go to Field Configurations > Configure then make the custom fields Required, they make them required for every form in my Project, even forms that don't have these fields associated with them – which I find annoying.
I then thought of copying the Field Configuration and making it's own Field Configuration Scheme then associating it with the Issue Type in my Project but, unfortunately, I cannot find a simple way to do this. It only allows one type of Field Configuration Scheme to be associated with an ENTIRE Project, not by Issue, which I find even more frustrating.
If anyone has any advice on how to simply associate Required to my Custom Fields for one, specific Issue then please point me in the right direction. I'd rather not create a whole new Project just to make a few Required fields work for an Issue. I'd like to keep a tightly structured JIRA ticketing service.
SEE IMAGE – The only thing I want to do here is change the Field Configuration. Is there a way to do this for ONLY Offer Request Form?!
Thank you.Snip20150616_40.png