Can confluence be configured to use Amazon S3 storage for attachments?
I would suggest searching how to mount an S3 bucket in Linux/Windows and then changing the Attachment Storage location to the mounted drive.
Hi Kris. Check out our Amazon S3 Connector plugin for Confluence. It will allow you to connect your Confluence with S3 Bucket and present the content within Confluence pages.
Glad to hear you feedback
This will give you storage benefits, but no CDN benefit.ie. the request still has to be routed through your webhead.
Is there any plugin that can provide pluggable storage and the benefits of CDN?
I don't see how displaying the contents of an S3 bucket addresses the original question at all.
I've worked with s3fs before. Performance is terrible, and I've had issues with incredibly high memory usage.
Is there a way not to pay for an addone more than the S3 service?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.