Say person A from project xyz is working on board abc with issue 123, and person B is working on project xyz, on a different board, with the same issue, 123.
Would it be possible for both persons from different groups to edit this issue but alter what information is seen by both groups?
e.g. I want person A to see updates that person B makes regarding issues being assigned to a sprint.
But I do not want person A to see all the technical updates, development procedures etc.
AND
I want person B to see the status of the workflow but cannot edit or move issue along workflow
I basically want to see if it is possible for fields to be developed according to the different groups
where:
- some information is shared, but cannot be altered dependent on the group they are from.
- certain information is shared only to that specific group
- fields are mandatory from that specific group.