I was having an issue here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/261621/mantis-1-0-8-to-jira-5-2
I exported my current mantis schema, and imported it into a new one.
I then created the empty tables required to make Mantis 1.0.8 look like 1.1.8
When I try to run the import tool, I receive the following error:
Unexpected failure occurred. Importer will stop immediately. Data maybe in an unstable state com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.SQLRuntimeException: Can't create/write to file 'C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\Data\#sql_a5c_1.MYI' (Errcode: 13)antManager.java:61)
I tried creating the folder above, just to ensure that it was able to write there, but I receive the same error after creating that.
This is the longer log entry:
2014-02-26 13:31:03,218 JiraTaskExectionThread-2 ERROR joshua.jacques 810x7907x1 awo1jx 10.110.75.147 /secure/admin/views/ImporterLogsPage!import.jspa [imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter$1Thread[http-bio-8443-exec-16,5,main]] Unexpected failure occurred. Importer will stop immediately. Data maybe in an unstable state
com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.SQLRuntimeException: Can't create/write to file 'C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\Data\#sql_a5c_1.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.JdbcConnection.queryDb(JdbcConnection.java:177)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.JdbcConnection.queryDb(JdbcConnection.java:146)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.mantis.transformer.IssueTransformerVer118OrOlder.transform(IssueTransformerVer118OrOlder.java:146)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.mantis.transformer.IssueTransformerVer118OrOlder.transform(IssueTransformerVer118OrOlder.java:37)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.JdbcConnection.queryDb(JdbcConnection.java:164)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.JdbcConnection.queryDb(JdbcConnection.java:146)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.mantis.MantisDataBean.getIssuesIterator(MantisDataBean.java:81)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.importIssues(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:741)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.DefaultJiraDataImporter.doImport(DefaultJiraDataImporter.java:354)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:27)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.imports.importer.impl.ImporterCallable.call(ImporterCallable.java:16)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.TaskManagerImpl$TaskCallableDecorator.call(TaskManagerImpl.java:366)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at com.atlassian.multitenant.impl.DefaultMultiTenantManager.runForTenant(DefaultMultiTenantManager.java:61)
at com.atlassian.multitenant.juc.MultiTenantExecutors$WrappedRunnable.run(MultiTenantExecutors.java:160)
at com.atlassian.jira.task.ForkedThreadExecutor$ForkedRunnableDecorator.run(ForkedThreadExecutor.java:249)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Can't create/write to file 'C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\Data\#sql_a5c_1.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1086)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4237)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4169)
at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2617)
at com.mysql.jdbc.ServerPreparedStatement.serverExecute(ServerPreparedStatement.java:1399)
at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2313)
at com.atlassian.jira.plugins.importer.web.JdbcConnection.queryDb(JdbcConnection.java:162)
... 20 more