I'm looking to see how many open issues we average for a given month.
Have you tried
"Project = PROJECTPARK and Created >= 2015-11-1 and created <= 2015-11-30 and Status = RESOLVED"
Reference: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Searching
An alternative answer is to consider what statistic is required.
The reply by @Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA] tells you how many issues were created in a month and are now resolved it does not tell you how many are still open nor how many were resolved in the specific month.
I believe a more meaningful measure is to know the difference between created/resolved in a month. This takes in to account that at the start of the month you will have some unresolved issues carried over from previous months and at the end of the month some will be carried over to the next month.
To achieve this I would look at capturing two sets of statistics and then perform a simple calculation.
Project = PROJECTPARK and Created >= 2015-11-1 and created <= 2015-11-30
<span>Project = PROJECTPARK and ResolutionDate >= 2015-11-1 and ResolutionDate <= 2015-11-30</span>
You could look at extending this through the use of a calculated field to determine the average resolution date for all issues.
Hello All,
After playing around a bit, I was able to get what i needed by using this JQL
project in (PROJECTPARK) AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND status was in (Open, "In Progress", Blocked) DURING ("2015-10-01","2015-10-31") AND status was not in ("Resolved", "Closed") DURING ("2015-10-01","2015-10-31")
Is there a way to show how many times the status was changed within a ticket? In particular, I'm looking for a way to see how many times a ticket was failed by QA (so status would change). Thank you!
Not without creating a "counter" that increments whenever a condition is met.
Admittedly not a query-mistress, would you be able to help me understand how to add the counter for the increments? Thank you!!!!
This is the query I used for this: project = PROJECTPARK AND status changed from UAT to Development
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.