HI everyone,
there's a problem we are facing which really is a pain in the ... - translations, in our case German translations. New features aren't translated by Atlassian when they ship their products (e.g. issue links to Confluence pages /"is mentioned in"), OK...I have come to understand that translations are being maintained by a community (I do contribute myself...). I regularly check on updates and upload them via the UPM. Now the question: Why do certain translations not get reflected in the system. As an example I'd like to point out the descriptions on the project administration page. In the screenshot attached you can see that the descriptions are all in English while the headings are being translated. Many translations of the descriptions have been accepted almost A YEAR AGO but won't apply. Am I missing something here? Issues have been raised and marked as solved but the problem isn't solved for me. It really is kind of embarrasing showing people and potential customers JIRA features and always having to point out that the translations are being adressed half hartedly...I could certainly live with that since I prefer the English interface, many of our customers don't.
Any ideas on that or do I have to raise just another issue...
/*Edit*/
I have raised an issue here (quickly linking it to related issues):
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-28198
Thanks,
Christian
