I'd like to use the chart macro to display some statistics regarding issues in Jira, but I can't figure out how I can get chart to access the resulting tickets of a Jira query.
I have been successful in getting chart to read data from an external page that contains a table as follows.
{chart:id=one|type=gantt|dataOrientation=vertical|columns=,1,2,3,4|displayData=after|width=800|dateFormat=yyyy-MM-dd|rangeAxisRotateTickLabel=true}
{include:Practice Sample CSV Data}
{chart}
However, the only way I am aware of to pull Jira issues is to use the jiraissues macro, which does not appear to provide any output formatting options.
{jiraissues:
project=DS
AND component=QA_Tools
AND status=Open
}
The above jiraissues code sample will display the results in a dynamic window, though I don't see any way I can format the output into something the chart macro would understand.
| Is there a way to get the output of a Jira query to be used as the source data for a chart? |