I want to generate report for the ticket status as - Developement In Progress but I an unable to generate if in JIRA 5.2.
Run a search for the issues in that status, save it as a filter and then use it in whatever reporting is most appropriate.
I'm afraid we can't tell you any more than that based on your question - finding issues is pretty much a core function in Jira and you need to get to grips with it (as with a lot of stuff in Jira, the interface looks a bit fussy, but it really is very easy to ask for "list of issues in status X")
Thanks .. Seems that I got the answer
Hi,
I could generate the Status Report for particular Status using search option but unable to get the total time spent by users in this stauts.
Is there any way to know the total time spent by user at particular status?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.