Hi, I need to create a cookie in user macro environment, I can use the velocity context parameter $req, but this only work to get a cookie, not for create.
Can I do this?
please help.
Why do you need to create a cookie? There may be a better solution :-)
I need to make a connection with another server using ajax, But it's not safe, I wanna to create a cookie with a encrypted access code to the other server.
Maybe com.atlassian.jira.web.util.CookieUtils can help you?
how can I use this in the user macro environment??? can you explain how I can do this?? don't reply a question with another question, please ! XD
Oh, you want to manage cookies on client side?
Maybe it's better to use javascript instead of macro?
You can store cookie like this:
document.cookie = "theme=" + encodeURIComponent("blue theme") + "; max-age=" + 60*60*24*30 + "; path=/; domain=thesitewizard.com" ;
Also, Atlassian have api for managing cookies - https://developer.atlassian.com/display/AUI/AJS.Cookie - but it stores all values in one key/value map. But you can try it.
If there is strong requirement to store cookie in macro, then you have to add instance of CookieUtils to Velocity params and then call it like
$cookieUtils.createCookie($name, $value, $req)
Honestly, I didn't try to do that in Confluence macro. But I'm absolutely shure, that it work in Jira's Web Action.
Hope it helps
It's not possible to modify the Cookie header when using the JavaScript XMLHttpRequest object to do AJAX calls - see http://stackoverflow.com/a/5123282/1471135
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.