In JIRA Portfolio, can Epics\Story estimates be setup to span the life of a release?
Say for example, I have a fixed release that is 3 months long and I have a Story underneath an Epic that is estimated at 100 hours and this story can be started at the beginning of the project. However, I don't want the story completed in the first hundred hours of the project. The resource will not work on it full time for 2.5 weeks. I would like the estimate to be spread evenly across the 3 month project release instead of upfront.
Can this scenario be setup in JIRA? In practical terms, I'm trying to figure out how to estimate for a Project Managers time on a project. With my current setup in JIRA Portfolio is shows her planned capacity only for the first 2.5 weeks and I would like to spread the 100 hour estimate across the duration of the release.