We upgraded to Jira 5 this week, and I've got a couple of Jira users that can't see names in the Assignee field. When viewing an issue and clicking "Assign", an overlay comes up with the fields "Assingee" and "Comment" with the text cursor in the Assignee field. However (and this is the problem) when they start typing a letter the filtered list of users doesn't appear.
These users are full users in the project (with all Issues Permissions, including Jira Admin). What's also curious is that if I log in as myself into the same browser on their machines, I get the correct behavior, where a list of users appears when I start typing--so it's not something as simple as "clear browser cache" or somesuch.
Anyone got any answers? It's baffling us, and causing a lot of frustration on our team.
FYI, This is what those people who are having the problem see:

And this is what I see, which is correct.
