How do I add a custom page type to the "Add Page" button?
We have multipe teams. Each team has thier own space. I have created a scaffolding template that is used to create a specific docuemnt. Each team will need to have the ability to create a page based on this template. But I dont want to house a copy of the templage on each users space. The plan is to make this a Global Template and I would like to add this template as a type of page under the "Add Page" button on the top right of the home page on each space. So when in any space I hover over the "Add Page" button and my custom "Create Specific Document" shows up just like Page, Blog post or Bookmark.
Also what would be useful is for the save of this document, once edited, to be defaulted to a specific parent page.