I have two JIRA instances, and I need to make both JIRA have the same CF, screen, workflow and so on so that I can use a tool to make synchronization with them.
But I am facing a big problem.
JIRA's CF ID was generated in a strange way. The next new CF ID may be 10801 or 10900, so I can hardly make them be the same.
Than I tried to modify it by SQL server.
I change the table [JIRA].[jira_schema].[customfield]'s ID. Them the CF's "Available Context(s)" will be null, then I have to create a new "Configuration Scheme" to make the CF can be seem by everyone.
Then I found some other table was associated with this table. Just like [JIRA].[jira_schema].[fieldconfiguration], JIRA].[jira_schema].[fieldconfigscheme]. If I change the CF ID, I have to change this two tables too. Then I have to modify the [JIRA].[jira_schema].[customfieldoption] to make sure the select list CF have the same option ID.
If I change too much, the JIRA will crash when Indexing. It's really terrible.
Is there a good way to change the customfield ID? Or is there a good way to make both JIRA have the same CF, screen?
Thanks very much!