is there a way to configure JIRA so that:
Hi Edward,
To achieve this, you can use the JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.innovalog.jmwe.jira-misc-workflow-extensions
There is an option called "Set field value from parent".
Hope that helps.
Thanks Andre! Will give this a try.
So as of today, this is not "native"? To be able to inherit "label" fields to subtasks created from the maintask?
We are trying to detatch the dependencie of having fixVersions on "not-ready" issues.
Is there a way to make this behavior happen without plug-ins in the latest version of jira/greenhopper?
I too would be very interested in this!!
I would not consider this resolved as this plugin has a associated cost. Please provide a way to do this without a added expense
You'll still need an add-on to do it. I'm not aware of any free ones with this function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.