I thought I had admin privileges to add a user (confluence) but I don't see this anywhere. I'm covering for the admin in charge of normally handling these requests. How can I figure out if he granted me admin rights?
Thanks in advance.
Are you able to see the "Confluence Admin" menu? You should be a Confluence Administrator or System Administrator before you can add users.
I don't see a "confluence admin" menu. How would I be able to know if I'm a sys admin? I thought I was :-(
If you don't see it, you are most certainly not an admin. I suggest you ask the other admin, if there is any way to reach him!
If not, you might want to try this, provided you have access to the database:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Restoring+Passwords+To+Recover+Admin+User+Rights
Thanks Jobin Kuruvilla
Can you see a gear icon on the upper right? That's the confluence admin menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.