I am evaluating your addon but any ideas I create do not appear in the ideation home page of my space. I create the ideas with the "Idea" template that was installed by the add on. Fill the form and create the page but the list of ideas is still empty in the home page.
The problem was with the search index in the confluence instance. Rebuild and done...
I can see that new ideas have the tag "ideation-blueprint" but then when I select this tag it displays that there are no pages matching. Other tags work smoothly
hello @Carlos Rubio,
Does this problem persists on your side? if so, can you please report it with more details (confluence version, screenshots..) on our Support JIRA instance http://lab.spectrumgroupe.fr/jira/
Thanks a lot
No. there is no problem. It was the search index.
Thanks
We are happy to know that the plugin is working fine for you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any other questions or request us via our email labsupport@spectrumgroupe.fr or via our Support JIRA instance http://lab.spectrumgroupe.fr/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.