This has been asked before, but the answer wasn't complete. I am trying to add a watch button to a page. I have this with the Theme Builder plugin, but the code is broken in 4.3.7 when you use special characters in the URL. Every time you click the link, it returns you to a "page not found" because it doesn't properly escape the special character in the URL.
I need a workaround for this, because we heavily use special characters, and need to allow users to watch pages.
I think I can use the CLI macro to add the page, but is there a way to create a toggle button so the user can use the same button to watch/unwatch. Or maybe this can be done with a report table with one line with the buttons to watch/unwatch and another line that says "You are currently watching/not watching this page."
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.