Hello everyone,
I'm trying to configure the ldap server on Jira but I'm stuck.
The connexion to the LDAP seems to be OK, he also can retrieve information about user of the LDAP but he cannot get user memberships. I think Group Schema Settings and/or Membership Schema Settings are not correct.
I don't know the memberships and I even don't know if my LDAP is using memberships attribute (LDAP server is remoted by HP so we do not have internal admin which manage it and when we try to contact them to have group and memberships parameter we don't have any answer).
Other apps like Jenkins sync with the same LDAP but they do not have to fill group & memberships schema settings and it works ... In JIRA these field are required.
I tried almost all the combination for memberships schema settings but still stuck with this failed since 1 week ..
If you have any idea that could help me , that's would be very kind..